Early Years Phase Leader - Hotham Primary School
Required from September 2021
This is an opportunity for a skilled practitioner to take on the leadership of the early years phase in our confident and creative community school in the heart of Putney.
We are looking for a qualified teacher who can evidence:
- Strong classroom practice and an understanding of excellent teaching and learning;
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead other teachers;
- Strong organisational skills;
- A drive to achieve the absolute best for all our pupils.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of the phase;
- Working with teachers to improve their practice;
- Ensuring the best outcomes for all our pupils;
- Leading phonics and early reading across the school;
- Wider school leadership as part of the Senior Leadership Team.
Please see attached brochure which introduces our school and sets out the role in more detail.
We are hoping to be able to host visits for prospective candidates during the week beginning 19th April 2021. The visit will be hosted by the headteacher and there will be the opportunity to ask questions informally.
If you are interested in visiting, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any visits will be subject to COVID restrictions depending on the situation at the time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
Please return the completed application to the school either by email (preferred) to email@example.com, or post.
Closing date: 22 April 2021 (at midnight)
Shortlisting: 23 April 2021
Interviews: 27 April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references
CVs are not accepted.
Hotham Primary School
Tel: 020 8788 6468
Headteacher: Richard Byrne-Smith
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils