Early Years Practitioner - Paxton Academy Sports and Science
8.30-3.30 hours per week for 39 weeks per year
Start date: As soon as possible
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team and to quickly raise standards in a school at the heart of a thriving and diverse local community in outer London.
Paxton Academy is raising standards for all of our children, widening their horizons and raising their aspirations, embracing new technologies and initiatives to fully prepare the children for their future in an ever-changing world. We are looking to appoint an exceptionally driven, ambitious and talented Early Years Practitioner to support high quality teaching and learning and to directly input into our developing Early Years department.
We are looking for:
• An experienced, motivated and driven Early Years Practitioner who is able to raise and sustain high standards
• Excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• Someone to continuously enthuse and inspire children
• An Early Years specialist with appropriate training and experience who will contribute to the development of our Early Years Department
• A rapidly improving, forward thinking school
• Superb access to the highest quality professional development
• Working at all times in close collaboration with the partner Trust school, Outstanding Chesterton Primary
• Access to a large team of professionals working across the Primary and Secondary sectors
• Full access to the outstanding work of the Wandle Teaching School Alliance, South West London Maths Hub, English and Early ears Hubs
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Ben Foley via the school office on 020 8683 2308 to arrange a convenient date and time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively these can be download from the schools website: www.wandlelearningtrust.org.uk
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 23 February 2020
Interviews: week commencing 03 March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Paxton Academy Sports and Science is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please note that we do not accept CV.
Paxton Academy Sports and Science
159 Brigstock Rd,
Thornton Heath CR7 7JP
Tel: 020 8683 2308
Interim Executive Headteacher: Karen Simpson
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils