Early Years Practitioner - Penwortham Primary School
36 hours a week
Term Time Only (39 Weeks)
September 2021 start
If you’d like to work in a vibrant and caring school where your well-being and continuing professional development is of great importance, then Penwortham could be the school for you.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and excellent nursery nurse to join our dynamic team of teachers and support staff.
Our children and school community are looking for a nursery nurse who will have/is:
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare education or above
- An excellent, child centred and innovative practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- An understanding of Children Act & Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Passionate about teaching and raising standards for all children
- Able to contribute to and support the values and ambitions of the school
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to the well-being and safety of children.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organisational skills.
- Able to relate to and interact with a range of people from diverse communities,
- Have a friendly, courteous and helpful approach with children and their families.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with happy, motivated and well behaved children
- Attractive, well-resourced buildings and grounds
- The support of hardworking and dedicated staff team
- A supportive SLT and governing body who cares about your well-being
- Supportive and proactive parent community
- Dedicated commitment to your professional development, which includes strong links with other schools.
- Access to the Employee Assistance programme
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call Clair Varrow our Senior Admin Officer on 020 8769 3949 to book a visit.
Should you have any queries, kindly contact Julie Watts by email firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email to: email@example.com or by post.
Closing Date: 29 June 2021 (at noon)
Interview date: 05 July 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
CV’s will not be accepted and references will be taken up if you’re shortlisted and prior to interview.
Penwortham Primary School
London SW16 6RJ
Tel: 020 8769 3949
Fax: 020 8677 5354
Head: Sandie Andrews
Roll: (646) – Group 4
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils