Estate Maintenance Operative
Estate Maintenance Operative required at the South West Middlesex Crematorium
- Job title: Estate Maintenance Operative
- Location: Hounslow Road, Hanworth, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 5JH
- Starting salary: £21,210
- Hours: 36 hours per week – 08.00 – 16.00
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 6 month contract – with a view to permanent position
- 23 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
The Crematorium is looking to recruit an estate maintenance operative to join their small team to work within the Crematorium grounds.
You will be in daily contact with members of the public and will be expected to assist bereaved family members in a sympathetic manner.
Formal gardening qualifications are not required for this role.
Given the ongoing situation, we have not set a closing date for this job vacancy. We are unable to currently advise when interviews will be arranged. We feel that this is the correct and responsible decision to make in these exceptional circumstances in view of:
- increased demand on the time of the council staff in response to the pandemic
- the need to support more vigilant public health measures.
We appreciate that applicants will want further information. However, as this is an unprecedented situation, arrangements for undertaking these interviews will require careful consideration.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please email the address below to apply for this post:Teresa.email@example.com
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils