Experienced Class Teacher for KS1 or KS2 - Swaffield Primary School
(Fixed term for one year)
Required from September 2019
We are looking for an inspirational teacher to join our team in September 2019
We are looking for someone who:
• Demonstrates outstanding, inclusive classroom practice
• Has high expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils
• Is a reflective practitioner who loves learning
• Makes learning exciting and creative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for whom we offer:
• Committed, caring and supportive staff
• Enthusiastic, beautifully-behaved children who are eager to learn
• A strong commitment to staff well-being
• Excellent CPD with opportunities to develop knowledge, experience and skills
Visits are essential and to arrange a visit please call the school office on 020 8874 2825.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. (Please do not use the apply button below).
Alernatively, Application Form, Job Description & Person Specification are available to download on-line by visiting our website http://www.swaffield.wandsworth.sch.uk/Job-Vacancies/
Application forms are to be returned to the school at the above email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20 May 2019 (at noon)
Interviews: will be held on 22 May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Swaffield Primary School
St Ann’s Hill, London
Tel: 020 8874 2825
Headteacher: Julia Hamilton
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils