FM Helpdesk Administrator
We are looking for an experienced and professional Helpdesk Administrator with a proven track record for providing a professional customer-centric Helpdesk to SSA customers, using Concerto our Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system to receipt and process email and telephone requests for Facilities Management (FM) support and external contractors.
As a key member of our high-profile customer facing team you will be the first point of contact for providing high quality customer service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by owning, prioritising, allocating and processing the request for FM support from receipt to completion.
Providing the customer with a task reference and regular progress updates until the request / task has been satisfactorily completed and closed. Update the CAFM system to show task progress and closure.
We are looking to appoint a Helpdesk Administrator responsible for:
- Staff and manage the FM Helpdesk from 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday (alternating on an early / late shift rota)
- Receive and record customer requests by email and / or telephone in the Concerto CAFM system.
- Working closely with FM teams to monitor FM service delivery performance and ensure high standard of quality, customer service and customer satisfaction
- Allocate each request with a CAFM Helpdesk (HD) task reference and advise the customer of the unique reference
- Understand the requirements of each task and allocate to directly employed FM staff and/or integrated FM contractors / supply chain partners
- Monitor and manage progress of each task against KPI’s including but not limited to Time to Respond (TTR) and Time to Complete (TTC)
- Regularly update customer on task progress and completion
- Assist in preparation of management information and forecasting of FM operations (Opex) and capital programme (capex) expenditure against budget
- Ensure that HD Tasks in the CAFM system are accurately updated in real time
- Where TTR and/or TTC is below KPI standard(s) escalate to appropriate FM Management
- Provide regular management information reporting to Head of FM Performance
- Regularly monitor and measure customer satisfaction levels by conducting pulse surveys of customers who have used the FM Helpdesk function
- Support the general FM administration duties as and when required
In return we can offer you working arrangements that will enhance your work-life balance. These include excellent working conditions, flexible hours, and a generous holiday allowance of 31 days plus bank holidays.
In addition, we offer a range of staff benefits such as membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme. Childcare vouchers, new technology scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments. A wide range of development opportunities is also offered.
Indicative Recruitment Timeline:
Closing Date: 19th January 2020
Shortlisting Date:W/C 20th January 2020
Interview Dates: W/C 27th January 2020
Please note that these dates are only indicative at this stage and could be subject to change.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. Therefore it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible to everyone. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and developing a culture that values differences, recognising that employees from a variety of backgrounds bring important and positive contributions to the Councils and can improve the way we deliver services. We are proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils