Facilities Assistant - Paddock School
36 hours per week
Term time only +2 weeks (41 Weeks)
Paddock is a popular, outstanding split site school, known for our excellent internal training programme to develop all staff to be experts. Because of our substantial growth, an excellent opportunity has become available to join our Facilities team.
The Facilities team deal with all day to day issues with the school buildings as well as providing strategic support on projects, with suppliers and budget management. Paddock is a busy environment and we require a skilled Facilities Assistant to join the existing team.
The school follows a robust Health & Safety policy and acts in accordance with Health and Safety regulation and ISO and BSI standards.
- Ensure that the Schools Support Services are maintained and consistently delivered to a high standard
- Provide daily “hand’s on” services that are essential to the smooth functioning and operation of the school
- Provide inter-site and external transport driving services
- Manage the site stores / stock control
- Maintain up to date records and adhere to the essential competencies and Service Level Agreements for the role.
- Previous facilities and building management experience
- Proficient MS Office and IT skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
The successful candidates will demonstrate excellent interpersonal relationships and be proud to work in a school that has the vision to Nurture, Inspire and Transform Lives.
You should be: -
- A team player;
- Keen to contribute to school life
We offer: -
- An outstanding training programme
- A variety of career pathways
- Opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunities to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Access to employee wellbeing scheme
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
For any further details please contact the school on 020 8878 1521.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email HR@paddock.wandsworth.sch.uk or post.
Closing Date: 6th August 2021(at noon)
Interview dates: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Margaret’s Crescent, Putney, SW15 6HL
Tel: 020 8788 5648
Head of Primary School: Deborah Dockery
Head of Middle School: Lynette Martyn
Priory Lane, Roehampton, SW15 5RT
Tel: 020 8878 1521
Head of Secondary School: Robert Pearce
Executive Headteacher: Sarah Santos
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils