French Teacher (0.2) - Our Lady Queen of Heaven RC Primary School
1 day per week (Thursday)
Required from January 2021
The Governors of this popular, happy and successful Catholic school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, organised and highly motivated French Teacher (0.2) to join our excellent team. Applications welcome from unqualified, newly qualified or experienced teachers. QTS and experience of teaching French are desirable.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates excellent, creative and challenging teaching which results in outstanding achievement for every pupil
- Is a successful, creative and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Shows willingness to participate fully in the life and Catholic ethos of the school
- Has excellent communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to teach in an Outstanding school where every member of the school community is valued
- Pupils who are well behaved, cheerful and who have an excellent attitude to learning
- Friendly, talented, hardworking and dedicated staff who all go the extra mile
- A well-resourced school
- Commitment to your professional development
- An exciting and enriching curriculum
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school for the attention of Jill Westwood, School Business Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26 November 2020 (midnight)
Interview date: 03 December 2020
Our Lady Queen of Heaven School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and qualifications and 2 reference checks.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s or open references.
Our Lady Queen of Heaven RC Primary School
Tel: 020 8788 7420
Acting Headteacher: Mr Jeremy Tuke
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils