Headteacher - Our Lady Queen of Heaven RC School
Required for September 2019
The governors of Our Lady Queen of Heaven Primary School welcome applications for the post of Headteacher following the retirement of Angela Pitcher, our inspirational current Head.
This is a happy and successful school providing an exciting and enriching learning environment with a focus on the well- being and potential of every child.
We are looking for:
- A committed practising Catholic with a strong understanding of Catholic education.
- A leader who is committed to ensuring the progress of all children.
- An excellent communicator who will nurture and develop strong working relationships with staff, children, families and governors.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to lead an Outstanding school where every member of the school community is valued
- Pupils who are well behaved, cheerful and who have an excellent attitude to learning
- Friendly, talented, hardworking and dedicated staff
- A well-resourced school
- Collaborative working with other local schools
- Commitment to your professional development
- Supportive governing body
Applicants are welcome to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8788 7420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description, Person Specification and the diocese application form can be downloaded below (please ignore the apply button)
Alternatively for application pack or with enquiries regarding the application process you can email to email@example.com or contact Lesley Lynch, Contracts and HR, Wandsworth Borough Council, Children’s Services Department, Wandsworth Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU on 020 8871 8273.
Completed applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please call and confirm the receipt of your application.
Closing date: Sunday 27th January 2019 (at Midnight)
Interview date: Tuesday 12th February 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
Our Lady Queen of Heaven RC School
London SW19 6AD
Tel: 020 8788 7420
Number on roll: 265 (3-11)
Journeying Together with Christ
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils