Higher Level Teaching Assistant (primarily PE) - Sheringdale Primary School
Full time – term time only
Required for September 2020
We need a HLTA who:
- Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team
- Can achieve high standards of teaching, learning and play
- Is organised and efficient
- Seeks to further develop their skills
- Has specialist PE knowledge and skills
We will offer you:
- Support as you settle into your new role
- Ongoing professional development
- Support of a well-organised and very positive team of colleagues
- Very well behaved and engaged children
Sheringdale is a caring, community school at the heart of leafy Southfields with great transport links.
The Sheringdale vision is Learn Create Grow Together and children thrive in this creative and academically successful school. It is an exciting time filled with opportunities with a new build expanding the school to two form entry.
We are looking for a HLTA who will join our established team and build on our success as an outstanding school. We would be particularly interested in a candidate with a dance or gymnastics background. TAs willing to train are also welcome to apply.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Please apply electronically to email@example.com
Closing date: 02 July 2020 (at noon)
Interviews: 10 July 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Sheringdale Primary School
Standen Road, Wandsworth SW18 5TR
Headteacher: Sarah Jones
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils