Independent Careers Advisor - Ernest Bevin College
(Scale 3 point 5-6 to Scale 4 point 7-10)
Hours: - 6 hours per week
£3,397 - £3,714 per annum
Hours: - 12 hours per week
£6,794 - £7,428 per annum
Term Time Only (39 weeks??)
Based in Tooting, SW London
Ernest Bevin College was designated ‘good’ by Ofsted in July 2022.
Ernest Bevin College, whose students are aged between 11-19, is a vibrant and a truly inclusive all boys college with a mixed sixth form. Based in Tooting, South West London, our college takes pride in having an exceptional level of pastoral care where all staff are dedicated to giving each and every student both a quality learning experience and the life skills that opens doors to any career path they wish to tread in the future.
Ernest Bevin College is seeking an Independent Careers Advisor to be part of the College Careers service and continue the success of securing ambitious and aspirational destinations for our students. The successful applicant will be required to hold 1:1 or small group interviews with students and offer accurate and relevant information, advice and guidance on CV, applications, job hunting and interview techniques.
Ernest Bevin College will offer you:
- A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
- A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
- A range of professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse, vibrant and social community.
- Access to our onsite facilities including a 25m swimming pool and fitness studio which can be used outside of the college day.
Should you feel you have the attributes we are looking for, we would very much look forward to hearing from you.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils