KS1 / KS2 Class Teacher - Fircroft Primary School
ECTs welcome to apply
Required for September 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative teacher with high expectations to join our friendly staff team.
As a Fircroft staff member, you will be an important part of this great school where everyone is valued. You'll be supported by a friendly, forward-thinking leadership team and an amazing local community. All our staff enjoy regular and relevant professional development and have opportunities to lead areas of the school. We value a creative curriculum and we want our staff to be dynamic in their thinking and teaching and brave enough to take risks. Our classes are smaller than average and our pupils are very well behaved. We really are like a little village school in London! Find out more by visiting www.fircroft.family
- Inner London salary
- An engaged and enthusiastic community of parents and carers, staff and children
- A senior leadership team dedicated to supporting your continuing professional development and who value both pupil and staff well being
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- High quality teachers’ admin support
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Music, Spanish and PE)
- Generous PPA alongside your parallel teacher
- Well behaved pupils
What we are looking for is an excellent practitioner who:
- Is an enthusiastic, creative teacher
- Is committed to raising standards for all pupils
- Champions inclusivity
- Delivers high quality learning for all pupils
- Has high expectations for themselves and the pupils they teach
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022 (at noon)
Interview: Wednesday 25th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We do not accept CVs.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils