KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher - St Faith's CE Primary School
Required for September 2021
NQTs are very welcome to apply.
‘Pupils are at the heart of all that leaders and staff do at this warm and welcoming school. Pupils’ behaviour in lessons and around school is impeccable. The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.’ Ofsted March 2019
We require an outstanding and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly school and work as a part of an amazing team of staff who are passionate about children’s learning. Our children demonstrate positive attitudes to learning and respond well to high expectations. We would welcome Newly Qualified Teachers to apply for this position.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher with a clear commitment to raising standards and accelerating pupils’ progress.
- Have secure subject knowledge with literacy and numeracy skills in particular.
- Have experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the varied needs of children in their class.
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively within a church school ethos and the wider school community.
In return we can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development through training, team teaching, coaching and mentoring.
- Dedicated NQT & PPA release time
- A dedicated leadership team committed to ongoing professional development
- A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
- Opportunity to work in the SW London Maths Hub developing your skills in teaching a mathematics mastery curriculum
- Opportunity to work with SW London English Hub developing skills for teaching phonics, reading and comprehension
- A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
Visits are warmly welcomed and car parking facilities are available.
We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact our school business manager (Maja/Debbie) on 0208 8742653 to arrange a visit or for any further information.
Please visit the school website to read our most recent Ofsted inspection report:
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
Completed application should be returned to the school by email at email@example.com or by post.
Closing Date: 21 June 2021 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 22 June 2021
Interviews: 23 June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
St Faith's CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 2653
Acting Headteacher: Mrs Julie De Silva
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils