KS1 or KS2 Teacher Required - Sacred Heart RC Primary School
This is a full-time permanent contract. (NQTs subject to successful completion of ECF)
Required to start from September 2021.
Sacred Heart is a popular primary school situated close to Clapham Junction. We are a diverse inclusive faith school with an attached ASD Base. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly school and work as part of our team. We will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated children and supportive parents. A practicing Catholic would be preferred, but applications from candidates who are supportive of our strong Catholic ethos are very welcome too.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher with a proven record of raising achievement
- Be resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
- Have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse your colleagues
- Be a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively across the federation
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils
In return we can offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle leaders.
- A well-resourced curriculum
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
- Specialist teachers in Computing, Music and PE
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch
- Attractive gardens and green spaces with school chickens and ducks
- For NQT applicants, a commitment to professional development through training and mentoring, a bespoke NQT induction programme and dedicated NQT & PPA release time
Visits are warmly welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact Mrs Byrne at Sacred Heart via the school office.
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: Thursday 20th May 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: week beginning Monday 24th May 2021
Sacred Heart Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
CVs are not accepted.
The Federation Of Sacred Heart And St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools, Battersea
Sacred Heart RC Primary School
Este Road, Battersea
London, SW11 2TD
Tel no: 020 7223 5611
Web site address: www.sacredheartschoolbattersea.co.uk
Executive Head: Mr J. Brading Associate Head: Mrs N. Byrne
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils