KS1/KS2 Teacher - St Anne’s CE Primary School
Required for September 2020
We have two vacancies starting in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 commencing from September 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for an opportunity to further their professional and personal development in a forward thinking and positive school.
We are a Christian and diverse inner-city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice. We have great children with outstanding behaviour and who are eager to learn. We are looking for inspirational and talented class teachers who are passionate about primary education and committed to educating the whole child.
We are looking for teachers who have high expectations, eager to take risks and try engaging ideas. Is a creative practitioner, welcomes collaborative practice and enjoys working in a supportive, exciting environment.
If you are a teacher who is looking for an exciting opportunity working with receptive children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning, book a visit to meet the team at St Anne’s School.
To be part of our school, you will need to:
- See every child as an individual
- Be an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and is keen to lead, inspire and motivate to achieve the highest possible standards
- Be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
- Be committed to continuing professional development
- Make a positive contribution to all aspects of our school
- Have a clear commitment to the school’s strong Christian values
In return, we can offer you:
- A school that is dedicated to ensuring that every child succeeds within a supportive and nurturing environment
- A supportive working environment with a friendly, talented hard working staff team
- Responsive children with excellent behaviour
- Commitment to staff professional development and distributed leadership
- Mentor to support induction
- Quality PPA time
- Comprehensive NQT support program
Applications from NQTs welcome
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please phone the school on Tel. No. 020 8874 1863, to make an appointment to come and see our school and walk around.
If you are interested in joining our friendly staff team and require further information, please visit the school’s website: www.st-annes.wandsworth.sch.uk or call the school on 020-8874-1863.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively, please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number below.
Completed applications should be returned to the School via email to: email@example.com or by post to the address above.
Closing Date: 27 March 2020 (at noon)
Interview Date: 31 March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Anne’s CE Primary School
208 St. Ann’s Hill, Wandsworth
London, SW18 2RU
Tel: 0208 874 1863
Head Teacher: Ms Lesley Steward
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils