KS2 Class Teacher - Fircroft Primary School
NQTs welcome to apply
Required for September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative teacher with high expectations to join our friendly staff team.
As a Fircroft staff member, you will be an important part of this great school where everyone is valued. You'll be supported by a friendly, forward-thinking leadership team and an amazing local community. All our staff enjoy regular and relevant professional development and have opportunities to lead areas of the school. We value a creative curriculum and we want our staff to be dynamic in their thinking and teaching and brave enough to take risks. Our classes are smaller than average and our pupils are very well behaved. We really are like a little village school in London!
- Inner London salary
- An engaged and enthusiastic community of parents and carers, staff and children
- A friendly and forward-thinking senior leadership team dedicated to supporting your continuing professional development and who value both pupil and staff well being
- High quality teachers’ admin support
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Music, Spanish and PE)
- Generous PPA alongside your parallel teacher
- Well behaved pupils
- What we are looking for: an excellent classroom practitioner who:
- is flexible, dynamic and proactive
- has experience in Key Stage 2
- has high expectations for all children
- has a desire to raise standards
Please download the job pack for a full job description and person specification.
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
Alternatively for further information and to apply please go to our website: www.fircroft.family
Please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the school to arrive by 12 p.m.
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021 (at noon)
Interview: Tuesday 27th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We do not accept CVs.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils