KS2 Teacher - All Saints’ C. of E. Primary School
Our Vision: Confident Futures
Our Mission: Inspiring and enabling each other, through our Christian values, to flourish and be outstanding in everything we do
Our Core Values: Kindness, Respect, Resilience
The Board of Governors of All Saints’ Church of England Primary School wishes to appoint an inspiring and passionate class teacher to join our warm, caring and dedicated team. All Saints’ is a thriving, oversubscribed, one form entry Church of England Primary School and Nursery, situated on the edge of Putney Common and opposite All Saints’ Church. With such a unique location it truly is at the heart of the local community.
Visits during the school day are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit or receive further information, please contact the school office on: 020 8788 5196 or you can email: email@example.com
Both excellent ECT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. We are looking for an excellent teacher who:
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children
• Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
• Is committed to embracing and enhancing the ethos of our Christian school
• Is keen to play an active part in the life of the school and its community
• Happy and articulate children who love learning, are motivated and have high standards of behaviour
• Strong , supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
• Strong links with the church and the community
• Continuing professional and career development
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application form to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday Wednesday 20th September 2023
Interviews: Monday 25th September 2023
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Schools will perform online searches for shortlisted candidates as part of due diligence checks
Our school is committed to positively tackling discrimination in all its forms and works to ensure that all sections of the community have fair and equal access to and experience within employment. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, in particular those that are currently underrepresented in our workforce; we are respectful of all individuals’ race, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, caring responsibilities, disabilities and cultural background.
All Saints’ C. of E. Primary School
Rooted in Faith, Growing Through Learning
Putney Common, SW15 1HL
Tel: (020) 8788 5196 Fax: (020) 8780 5663
E Mail: email@example.com
Headteacher: Mrs J. Ghosh, BSc(Hons)
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils