KS2 Teacher - Fircroft Primary School
Required for January 2020
Fircroft is a friendly, multi-cultural, multi faith, two form entry primary school. We are looking for an outstanding KS2 class teacher to join our dedicated, welcoming and highly motivated team.
Whether you are newly qualified or more experienced, we’d love to hear from you.
• Inner London salary
• An engaged and enthusiastic community of parents, carers and children
• A friendly and forward-thinking senior leadership team and Governing Board dedicated to supporting your continuing professional development
• High quality teachers’ admin support
• An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Music, Spanish and PE)
• A weekly session of PPA alongside your parallel teacher
• Support, guidance and training from senior colleagues
• Opportunity for all teachers to watch others teach and engage in positive professional learning conversations
• NQTs will also have access to a structured training programme and in-school mentor
You will be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge and well organised. A willingness to run an after school club would be expected.
Candidates are actively encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement.
To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 0208 672 6258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the school to arrive by 12 p.m.
Closing date: 10 October 2019 (at noon)
Interview date: Week Commencing 14 October 2019
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
CVs are not accepted.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils