Key Stage 1 Class Teacher - Maternity Cover - Floreat Wandsworth Primary School
Floreat Wandsworth Primary school is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Key Stage 1 Class Teacher - Maternity Cover to join its growing team.
About Floreat Wandsworth
Floreat Wandsworth is a brand new school that opened in September 2015 and is part of the GLF Schools Multi-Academy Trust. Our mission is to enable all pupils to flourish by exposing them to a knowledge-rich academic education and developing their character strengths and virtues.
What we are looking for
- Proven ability to teach at a ‘good plus’ level within a Key Stage 1 classroom, including assessment and feedback.
- Proven ability to manage pupils in positive ways, maintaining a 'Calm School' and modelling dignity in every situation.
- Proven ability to lead your class with courage and integrity, basing decisions on securing the best outcomes for every child.
- Commitment to modelling Floreat's character virtues in order to grow these across the school community.
- Exceptional organisational skills including time management.
To review the full Job Description and Person Specification for this role, please download the Job Pack below.
Why work at Floreat Wandsworth
As a member of our team, you will teach, role model and strive to exemplify virtues such as curiosity, honesty, perseverance, and how we can serve others. In return, we commit to giving you the time, inspiration and support to flourish:
- You will have plenty of CPD opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Working as part of the GLF Schools Trust comprising of 41 schools, we can support you with career pathways for progression.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Inner London)
Job Start: January 2023
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Temporary (Maternity Cover)
Reports to: the Headteacher
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils