Learning Support Assistant - Broadwater Primary School
£16,761 per annum
32.5 hours per week (8:30 – 3:45 Mon –Fri, Term time only plus 5 INSET days) Fixed Term Contract until July 2020
Required – Immediate start (or as soon as possible)
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Do you have a great sense of humour? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person to:
- Be responsible, under the direction or instruction of the class teacher or senior leader, to work with individual pupils or small groups to supervise physical and general care of pupils, including those with SEN.
- Support access to learning for pupils and provide general support to the class teacher in the management of pupils within lessons.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
For any further details or to apply, please ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email email@example.com
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or post.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date: 24 January 2020 (9am)
Interviews: Week commencing 27 January 2020
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
“Hand in hand … we can”
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils