Learning Support Assistant (Event Linked) - West Hill Primary School
35 hours per week (Mon–Fri, 8:30am to 4pm with 30 min lunchbreak)
Term Time only (39 Weeks) Inc. INSET days
Required from Monday October 31st or earlier subject to availability
West Hill School is a thriving inner city school looking for applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants. We are looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to support children 1:1 and in small groups.
West Hill is a primary school in South West London judged to be Good by Ofsted (December 2018). We will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated children and supportive parents.
Are you a candidate who:
- Is kind and compassionate when dealing with children
- Is organised, motivated and reflective
- Has good literacy, numeracy, communication and IT skills.
- Has the confidence to demonstrate the ability to manage pupils 1:1 and in a group scenario in order to achieve the highest standards in their learning.
- Is committed to putting pupils first and helping them achieve their potential.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
In return, we can offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop you professionally with regular and positive feedback.
- A varied role offering opportunities for personal growth.
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details can be obtained by contacting the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 88745900.
You can also visit our website www.westhill.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Please contact the school for any further details.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email: email@example.com
When completing the form candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 06 October (at noon)
Interviews: 12 October 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
West Hill Primary School
5 Merton Road
London, SW18 5ST
Tel: 020 8874 5900
Co-Head teachers: Anna Healy and Lisa Carmen
Number on roll: 190
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils