MSI Class Teacher – Maternity Cover - Linden Lodge School
Hours: Full-Time – 1FTE
Required: February 2022
Contract: Maternity Cover
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF AN OUTSTANDING AND SUCCESSFUL TEAM?
ARE YOU A CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE PRACTITIONER?
ARE YOU COMMITTED TO CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR AN ORGANISATION THAT PROMOTES BEST PRACTICE AND VALUES IT’S STAFF?
We are looking to appoint an Outstanding and Highly Experienced Teacher with specialism in SEND to cover a Maternity Leave within our Alba Centre; a specialist centre for students with dual sensory impairment. The postholder will be covering a class who follow a specialist MSI curriculum.
You will be working with a strong, dedicated and passionate management team who have high aspirations for every pupil.
What can we offer you as a teacher?
- A school which values you as a professional
- Curriculum pathways designed around the holistic needs of the pupils in each department
- Clear system for short and medium term planning
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Staff Health and Wellbeing programme
- A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
- Opportunity to train as a qualified teacher of the visually impaired
Please Note: As this post is covering maternity leave, it will be fixed term for a maximum of 12 months but may end sooner depending on the return date of the substantive post holder.
We can offer you:
- Personalised induction programme
- A positive and supportive team within the school
- A staff wellbeing programme which includes:
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be found on the school website: Linden Lodge School - Staff Vacancies
Fully completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date for all applications: 18th January 2022
Shortlisting: 19th January 2022
Interview Date: 24th January 2022
Linden Lodge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, an enhanced DBS will be required.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy in advance of the closing date if there is a good level of response. We recommend applicants submit applications as early as possible. We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
CVs are not accepted.
Linden Lodge School,
61 Princes Way,
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils