Main Scale Class Teacher - All Saints Primary School
All Saints’ CE Primary School is a thriving, oversubscribed, one form entry school situated on the edge of Putney Common and opposite All Saints’ Church. With such a unique location it truly is at the heart of the local community.
The Board of Governors of this outstanding school wishes to appoint for September 2020 an enthusiastic, inspiring and passionate teacher to join our warm, caring and dedicated team. we would welcome NQTs or teachers with experience in KS1 or KS2.
During the current period of lockdown, physical visits to the school are not possible. But please do visit our website https://www.allsaintsputney.org.uk/ and for any further information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an excellent class teacher who:
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
- Recognises the important of good mental health for their pupils and themselves
- Is committed to embracing and enhancing the ethos of our Christian school
- Is keen to play an active part in the life of the school and its community
- Happy and articulate children who love learning, are motivated and have high standards of behaviour
- Strong , supportive leadership, and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- Strong links with the church and the community
- Continuing professional and career development
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
Closing date: 26 May 2020 (at 9am)
Interviews: week commencing 26 May 2020 – (day to be confirmed)
Safeguarding Statement: All Saints’ CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunities Statement: Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity, so we welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All Saints’ C. of E. Primary School
Rooted in Faith, Growing Through Learning
Putney Common, SW15 1HL
Tel: (020) 8788 5196 Fax: (020) 8780 5663
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Ms C. Wood, BA(Hons)
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils