Maths Lead and Upper Key Stage 2 Maths Teacher - St. George’s CE Primary School
Start date: September 2021
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Come and join our dedicated, happy team.
Do you love teaching Maths?
Are you ready to LEAD a committed and passionate team?
This is the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a passionate teacher to join our team who wants to specialise in leading maths and teaching upper Key Stage 2 maths. We teach maths using the Maths No Problem programme.
We work closely with the South West London Maths Hub.
Our offer to YOU:
- Great opportunities to work with Pie Corbett, the South West London Maths Hub and as a National Training School sharing and influencing practice across the UK.
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and your career. You will be trained in Sounds-Write, a quality first phonics programme.
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive.
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do.
- Inspiring leaders and governors who provide constant support.
- Superb resources in our single storey school with lovely gardens.
- Fantastic transport links (tube/bus/overground), a staff car park and bike sheds.
St. George’s CE Primary, is a fantastic place to work. We recruit teachers who want to be exceptional and develop them to be the best that they can be. We need teachers with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate our learners to make excellent progress.
We were inspected in January 2019 and judged to be good overall.
Teachers with experience in a previous school are especially encouraged to apply. You need to have a passion for maths and strong subject knowledge as well as experience in leading a team. Knowledge of and/or experience of teaching using Maths No Problem is desirable for this post. This post holder is a member of the school leadership team.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Call Zebida Gardner-Sharper in the office to book an appointment or email email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
completed application to the school either by email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org or post.
Closing date: 19 April 2021 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 21 April 2021
Interviews: 28 and 29 April 2021
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and detailed references.
Please apply online using the application form.
CVs are not accepted.
St. George’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 7622 1870
Headteacher: Sarah Collymore
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils