Midday Meal Supervisor - Sacred Heart Primary School
5 hours per week
Term time only (38 weeks)
We require an enthusiastic Midday Meal Supervisor to be part of a team responsible for the welfare and security of our pupils during the lunchtime period. To encourage good manners and collaboration between children and supervise outside play activities
For the post you should have:
- Ideally a qualification in childcare but not essential
- Experience in a school environment but not essential
- Literacy skills to complete accident forms, read policies, e.g. Health and Safety, confidentiality, school rules. `
You will be:
- Calm, enthusiastic, flexible and positive.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Committed to equal opportunities.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email- firstname.lastname@example.org post.
Closing date: 03 September 2020 (at noon)
Interviews: Week beginning 7th September 2020
“The Federation of Sacred Heart and St Marys Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.”
“The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.”
CVs are not accepted.
THE FEDERATION OF SACRED HEART AND ST MARY’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS, BATTERSEA
Sacred Heart Primary School
Este Road, Battersea
Associate Headteacher: Mrs N Byrne
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils