Midday Meals Supervisor (Hilary House) - Sacred Heart Primary School
7.5 Hours per week (1.5 hours a day)
Term time only (38 weeks)
We require an enthusiastic Midday Meal Supervisor to work with children in our ASD Base. They will be part of a team responsible for the welfare and care of our pupils with special educational needs during the lunchtime period. To encourage good manners and collaboration between children and supervise outside play activities.
For the post you should have:
- Ideally a qualification in childcare but not essential
- Ideally experience of working with children with special educational needs and an understanding of the autistic spectrum.
- Ideally experience in a school environment
- Literacy skills to complete accident forms, read policies, e.g. Health and Safety, confidentiality, school rules. `
You will be:
- Calm, enthusiastic, flexible and positive.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Committed to equal opportunities.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: Friday 3rd February 2023 (at noon)
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd February 2023
Interviews w/c 6th February 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Sacred Heart Primary School
Este Road, Battersea
London, SW11 2TD
Tel: 020 7223 5611
Web site address: www.sacredheartschoolbattersea.co.uk
Executive Headteacher: Mr J. Brading
Associate Headteacher: Mrs N Byrne
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils