Modern Foreign Language Teacher (ARABIC)
Full time, permanent
Required for September 2021
Gatton is an outstanding school, part way through expansion to three full forms of entry. We are looking for a creative individual who has the energy to take on new challenges and continue with our forward momentum.
The following vacancy exists for September 2021:
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic teachers for the Arabic Department. Highly proficient in Modern Standard Arabic is required. Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications and experience in teaching Arabic as a foreign language to an English audience. Competence in English is essential for this position.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- a passion for making play fun, exciting, yet challenging.
- a calm and positive manner and assistance in promoting positive behaviour.
- effective communication skills, written and spoken.
- a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
- An outstanding professional opportunity, working with an experienced Headteacher in an outstanding school
- A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
- Highly effective, hardworking staff and governing body
- A modern building with excellent facilities
- Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below or from the school website www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk.
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi on the number below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed Gatton application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
Closing Date: 11th June 2021
Interviews/Tasks: To be Confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Muslim Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting,
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils