Nursery Teacher (Part time) - St Michael’s CE Primary School
Part time post: 3 days per week
Required from January 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher, ideally with proven experience in the EYFS Phase to join our brand-new school nursery in January 2021. We would love for a part time nursery teacher to work in our wonderful nursery three days per week (Wednesday-Friday) and help take on this exciting opportunity now that our brand-new nursery building is ready to be opened to children.
What are you looking for?
- Are you looking to develop your career at an Outstanding primary school with excellent professional development links across the borough?
- Would you like the opportunity to have a part time role within a supportive staff team and with supportive parents?
- Would you like the opportunity to help develop a brand-new school nursery?
- Are you looking for a school with excellent facilities, resources, CPD and career progression opportunities?
If so read on…
The Governors are looking for a new part time nursery teacher who is a passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher, with drive and ambition to teach within our school. We are looking for someone who has the experience, passion and shared Christian values to work in our Church of England school. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted and SIAMS - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
- A very supportive parent / school community
- A school that follows a growth mindset with excellent professional development opportunities for its staff
- A brand new nursery building to work in
Visits are welcome but subject to certain COVID-19 restrictions but we can still arrange a virtual tour if meeting in person is not possible so that you can gain an overview of the school, the community and speak to the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher.
Please phone 020 8874 7786 to arrange a mutually convenient time or to find out further information.
- Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times will be arranged to observe teaching and to interview.
- To ease the short-listing process, we ask applicants to note the following. You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education application form. You must use the Job Specification sheet to compete your supporting statement.
- When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria of the Application Pack, in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
We look forward to hearing from you
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or alternatively go to our school website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , post or by hand.
Closing Date: 5th October 2020 (at noon)
Interviews: 12th October 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Fax: 020 8870 2257
Roll No: 420
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils