Office Administrator - Floreat Wandsworth
We are looking for an impressive individual to join us on our unique journey. The role requires someone who has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and has strong administration skills. Duties will be varied, including looking after the children’s needs, supporting colleagues and parents, and being the first point of contact for all visitors.
A friendly disposition and a willingness to participate in school life are considered essential qualities. By role-modelling Floreat Wandsworth’s core values of curiosity, honesty, perseverance and service to others, together we will create one of the best primary schools in London.
If this advert speaks to your own aspirations, and you are excited by the chance to play a pivotal role in creating an outstanding school for the children and families of Wandsworth, then we would love to hear from you.
About Floreat Wandsworth
Floreat Wandsworth is a brand new school that opened in September 2015 and is part of the GLF Schools Multi-Academy Trust. Our mission is to enable all pupils to flourish by exposing them to a knowledge-rich academic education and developing their character strengths and virtues.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working as part of a team to deliver high-quality administrative and/or customer services.
• Previous demonstrable experience in a school admin role.
• Proven literacy, numeracy and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders e.g. staff, governors, pupils, outside agencies and the local authority.
• Ability to undertake a wide range of administrative tasks.
• Experience of using information systems, including computerised systems in an administrative environment and developing administrative procedures.
• A good understanding of the school environment and its associated challenges, including the safeguarding of children.
Please download the Recruitment Pack for more information.
Why work at Floreat Wandsworth
As a member of our team, you will role model and strive to exemplify virtues such as curiosity, honesty, perseverance, and how we can serve others. In return, we commit to giving you the time, inspiration and support to flourish.
• Term-time hours
• A supportive, friendly environment
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance programme.
Full-Time Equivalent Salary: £17,900 - £21,000 (Actual: £16,041 - £18,819)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (8am – 4pm), term time plus INSET days
Reports to: Headteacher and School Business Manager
Contract term: Permanent
How to apply: Please complete the online application form as soon as possible
Closing date: 01 November 2020 (at midnight)
Shortlisting date: Shortlisted applicants will be notified by phone as soon as they apply
Interview date: Interviews will be hosted as soon as the candidate is available
Start date: As soon as possible or on a date arranged between the Headteacher and the candidate.
To apply please click the below link – https://www.eteach.com/careers/floreatwandsworth/job/office-administrator-1116779?lang=en-GB
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils