Office Manager - St Michael’s CE Primary School
36 hours per week
Term time only (plus 3 weeks – 42 Weeks per year)
Full Time Post
Required from January 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Office Manager due to the retirement of our current post holder. Ideally, this post will suit someone who has previous office experience and is familiar with activities such as: mail merge, using Management Information Systems (MIS) and PA duties for the Headteacher.
If you are interested in the post of Office Manager and you are: hard working, collaborative and have strong organisational skills, this could be the job for you. This post will start as of January 2021 with a long handover period to support transition.
This post will be in line with the National Joint Council (NJC) local government pay scales and salary on appointment is dependent on experience. The job specification gives greater detail.
We can offer you:
- A wonderful office environment and office staff to work with
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted and SIAMS - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
- A very supportive parent / school community
Visits are welcome but subject to certain COVID-19 restrictions but we can still arrange a virtual tour if meeting in person is not possible so that you can gain an overview of the school, the community and speak to the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher.
Please phone 020 8874 7786 to arrange a mutually convenient time or to find out further information.
- Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times will be arranged to observe teaching and to interview.
- To ease the short-listing process, we ask applicants to note the following. You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education application form. You must use the Job Specification sheet to compete your supporting statement.
- When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria of the Application Pack, in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
We look forward to hearing from you
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively go to our school website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email to email@example.com , post or by hand.
Closing Date: 12 October 2020 (at noon)
Interviews: 20 October 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Fax: 020 8870 2257
Roll No: 420
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils