PA to the Headteacher/Admin Officer/Data Manager - Broadwater Primary School
£23,192 to £24,468 per annum
Term- time – 35 hours per week
41 weeks (Term Time only plus; 5 INSET days & 5 days during school holidays) required January 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
The successful candidate will work as part of our Administration Team to:
- Provide professional, efficient administrative support to the Headteacher;
- Maintain secure, efficient information management systems for the school;
- Produce reports and make returns to the relevant authorities.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date: 24 January 2020 (9am)
Interviews: Week commencing 27 January 2020
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
“Hand in hand … we can”
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils