PE Coach - Part Time (0.5 FTE) - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
22.5 hours per week (12pm – 4.30pm Mon- Fri)
Fixed term contract until 31st August 2022
Required for February 2022
- Lunchtime activities lead
- PE teacher KS1 and KS2
- Extra – curricular activities
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of Physical Education to inspire our students.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for Physical Education and the ability to inspire both staff and students.
- Have experience of successful Physical Education teaching to at least KS2.
- Be willing to support the further development of the school’s broad range of extra-curricular sporting provision.
- Contribute to whole school improvement and self-evaluation.
- Insist on a commitment from all young people to achieve success; and will have the ability to motivate students with a focus on maximising attainment.
The school is a vibrant and exciting teaching and learning environment which places staff wellbeing and development at the centre of its work. Our staff are proud and happy to work here.
Reasons for that include:
- A highly committed and supportive staff team
- Interested and well behaved students
- A lesson observation process that is developmental not judgemental
- A culture of continuing professional development tailored to each staff member’s needs
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and coaches Please do not hesitate to contact the Headteacher if you wish to discuss the context
of the school or the opportunities, it has to offer.
St Joseph’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
Alternatively, for information and further details please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed CES application forms should also be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 19 January 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 24 January 2022
(Please note that interviews may take place ahead of the closing date and therefore early applications are encouraged)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
90 Oakhill Road
020 8874 1888
Headteacher: Miss Emma Cashier
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils