Permanent Class Teacher - Furzedown Primary School
Permanent- Required September 2023
Are you passionate about teaching? Would you like to make a marked difference to our school community with a particular focus on improving the life chances and life choices of all our children? If so, then we would welcome an application from interested, dedicated, highly skilled and enthusiastic candidates.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspiring Class Teacher for either Early Years, KS1 or KS2 and we welcome applications from ECT’s or experienced teachers.
We can offer:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- An inclusive and collaborative whole school community.
- A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
- Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
You will have experience of:
- Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Planning and teaching well-structured lessons.
- Monitoring and being accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Setting high expectations of behaviour.
- Communicating effectively with parents with regard to pupils’ achievements and well-being.
- Making a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of a school.
Visits are very much encouraged and/or initial phone conversations with Dionne Morris our Headteacher.
Contact the school to arrange a visit by phone on 0208 672 3480 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information about the school, please visit our website: www.furzedown.wandsworth.sch.uk
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed Application Forms to be returned to
Application Closing Date: 19 April 2023 (at noon)
Interview Date: Week commencing 24 April 2023
Furzedown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Furzedown Primary School
Telephone: 0208 672 3480
Headteacher: Mrs. D. Morris
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils