Phase Leader - St Michael’s CE Primary School
Part time post: 3 days per week
Required from September 2020
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher and Phase Leader to join the school in September 2020. We are looking for a teacher to work in our wonderful school and help take on an exciting managerial opportunity for September 2020.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner with proven managerial experience across all Phases of school life (This includes EYFS experience as well as KS1 and KS2 experience) as well as SEND experience (This may include the setting of SEN children’s targets, running intervention groups as well as being involved in the organisation of EHCPs.) This post will involve the successful candidate being instrumental within our school’s management team.
- Are you looking to develop your career at an Outstanding primary school with excellent professional development links across the borough?
- Would you like the opportunity to have a leadership role within a supportive staff and with supportive parents?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful leadership team and develop as a manager within our school?
- Do you have the experience, teaching ability and the skills to lead, direct and manage a Phase within our school?
If so read on…
The Governors are looking for a new Phase Leader who is a passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher, with drive and ambition to teach within our school. We are looking for someone who has the experience, passion and shared Christian values to work in our Church of England school. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted and SIAMS - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
- A very supportive parent / school community
- A school that follows a growth mindset with excellent professional development opportunities for its staff
Visits are welcome and actively encouraged as you will be able to gain an overview of the school and the school community and speak to the Headteacher/Deputy Headteacher.
Please phone 020 8874 7786 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
- Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times will be arranged to observe teaching and to interview.
- To ease the short-listing process, we ask applicants to note the following. You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education application form. You must use the Job Specification sheet to compete your supporting statement.
- When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria of the Application Pack, in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
- References: Provide email addresses and all telephone contact numbers for all referees as short listing will commence Friday 27th March 2020 after the noon closing time and we will make contact when we have appointed the successful candidate;
We look forward to hearing from you
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively go to our school website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email to email@example.com, post or by hand.
Closing Date: 27 March 2020 (at noon)
Interviews: 02 April 2020 (TBC)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Fax: 020 8870 2257
Roll No: 420
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils