SENCO Position for Maternity Cover (June 2022 – December 2022) - St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
The Governing Body of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated SENCO for a maternity cover position. The position is part time (3 days per week) SENCO.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Will contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Is a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic teacher
- Has a clear knowledge and commitment to safeguarding practices
- Is a creative teacher able to capture the imagination of pupils
- Has experience of being an effective team player
- Is willing to embrace a culture of self-reflection and development
- Will manage and develop programmes of work for pupils who require targeted intervention
- Is committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children
- Is able to communicate well with colleagues, parents and pupils
- Can implement a range of strategies for engaging and extending all learners who have identified needs
- Will effectively co-ordinate liaison with school staff, outside agencies and parents
- Experience as a Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
The school can offer:
- Enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and support staff
- Well-behaved children with positive attitudes to learning
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A welcoming community of children, parents, staff and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Hellwig at firstname.lastname@example.org
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed CES application forms should also be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 7th June 2022 (midnight)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 8th June 2022
Interview: Thursday 16th June 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Oakhill Road, Putney, SW15 2QD
Telephone: 020 8874 1888
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils