School Business Manager - Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
36 hours per week (Mon to Fri 8am – 3.30pm leaving on one day at 2pm)
Term time only (40 weeks) (holidays need to be taken in line with school holidays)
Required for October 2020
Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School is a warm and welcoming Catholic community, with friendly, enthusiastic children, and inspirational staff. It is a one form entry primary school, committed to providing an excellent education for every child.
We wish to recruit a highly motivated and capable School Business Manager. If you are dynamic and committed to high quality education for all, we would love to hear from you.
We seek a School Business Manager who can:
- Retain overview of the school’s day to day needs; liaise effectively with all teams, and work alongside the senior leadership team to provide administrative and financial support.
- Prioritise and multi-task effectively, and work with high levels of integrity, discretion and confidentiality.
- Have excellent IT skills, preferably with a knowledge of the schools’ SIMS system.
- Maintain budgetary control for the Headteacher and Governing Body.
- Demonstrate commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
In return we can offer:
- A vibrant and forward-looking school, where each member of staff feels valued, and contributes to a happy environment for the children.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career, tailored to your individual needs – the opportunity to obtain the qualification for School Business Manager.
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
- Contributory pension scheme.
For an informal telephone conversation prior to application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Applications must be submitted on the CES form and returned to the school either by email to email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: 02 October 2020 (at noon)
Holy Ghost School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
London, SW12 8QJ
Tel: 0208 673 3080
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils