School Premises Manager - St Faith’s CE School
Contract: Permanent, all year round (PART TIME CONTRACT WILL BE CONSIDERED)
Hours: Full-time 36 hours per week (OR PART TIME HOURS TO BE AGREED)
Start date: As soon as possible
St Faith’s CE School is looking for a Premises Manager to join our dedicated team to support us in enhancing the environment of our wonderful school and grounds to enable our children to continue to learn and flourish. The successful candidate will demonstrate a keen interest in maintenance and DIY, an awareness of Health and Safety and ensure that the premises is safe and conducive to pupils’ learning.
The successful candidate will be:
Experienced in working in facilities management;
- Flexible and able to use the appropriate skills when working alone;
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative;
- Able to communicate well;
- Able to work well with teachers, support staff and parents;
- Committed to contributing positively to the life of the school.
What we offer:
- The school is in a brilliant location close to public transport;
- A friendly, supportive staff team with strong leadership;
- Ongoing training opportunities;
- Access to an employee assistance programme;
- Premises Manager office.
Please contact our School Business Manager (Mrs Maja Freiensener or Mrs Debbie Stalley) on 020 8874 2653 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to make an appointment with the Acting Headteacher.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or post. We encourage applications by email to email@example.com
Closing date: 17 May 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: 19 May 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Faith’s CE School
London SW18 2PU
Tel: 020 8874 2653
School Business Manager: Maja Freiensener or Debbie Stalley
Acting Headteacher: Julie De Silva
(Single form primary school)
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils