Site Manager required (Immediate Start) - Broadwater Primary School
36 hours per week
52 week permanent contract
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, hardworking and highly motivated Site Manager to contribute to our vibrant, caring, multi-cultural primary school.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the buildings and grounds of the school.
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic person who:
- Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and of their work
- Is well organised and demonstrates real commitment to team work
- Is reflective of their own practice and prepared to use their initiative
- Demonstrates accountability for ensuring they secure high quality support for school improvement
- Has significant experience or skills in a trade
- Is competent at basic building repairs and maintenance
- Has knowledge of Health, Safety & Welfare requirements
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, positive, well organised, flexible, an excellent communicator and possess the ability to work in close partnership with staff from across the school and wider community as directed.
If you would like to join our highly motivated and talented staff, we would be pleased to hear from you!
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016;
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Amina Zaadane, Business Manager on 0208 672 3062.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school by email email@example.com
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date: 17 August 2020 (at 9am)
Interviews: week commencing 17 August 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils