Specialist Music Teacher - Honeywell Junior School
Fixed Term / Part Time
Required from September 2021
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? We are seeking an ambitious and energetic professional with experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning, and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards.
We are a successful and thriving school, located in the heart of Battersea, committed to providing the very best outcomes for every child. We are seeking to appoint a Specialist Music Teacher. The successful candidate should:
- An excellent music teacher with high expectations for all children
- Inspirational and creative, with the skills to make learning challenging and fun
- Dedicated to raising achievement, attainment and aspirations in music and across the curriculum
- Have effective and efficient organisational skills with a good work life balance
- Able to work as a part of a team but also be self-motivated to work independently
- Have a good sense of humour
Proven experience and expertise in delivering a creative music curriculum
If this sounds like your ideal job, we would love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- Wonderful pupils who remain at the heart of everything we do
- Opportunities for developing pedagogy and practice in innovative ways
- A school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and well-being of all
- Inner London weighting
- A dedicated space
- A future opportunity to extend music provision across the Infant School
For further details and to register interest, please contact Ms. Jo Clarke, Head Teacher, who will answer any queries and arrange for an application pack.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by Sandra.pahari@ honeywell.wandsworth.sch.uk, post or fax, we encourage applications by email.
Closing date: 22 September 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: Friday 1st October 2021
Honeywell Junior School is committed to safer recruitment practices and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All candidates should be aware that we follow safer recruitment policies and procedures so references will be taken up prior to interview. We are committed to equality of opportunity and we are an equal opportunities employer.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Honeywell Junior School
Honeywell Road, Battersea
London SW11 6EF
Tel: 020 7223 5185
Head Teacher: Ms. Jo Clarke
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils