Swimming Teacher - Gatton Primary School
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
8.00am – 3.30pm
Start Date: December 2022 (latest January 2023)
A great opportunity to join the staff of our successful outstanding school! We require an enthusiastic and committed Swimming Teacher to join our team at Gatton VA Primary School.
This post is full time and term time only.
At Gatton School we are passionate about developing our children’s love for learning, helping them to reach their full potential, creating a happy and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Is able to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Will be open to running out of school clubs as needed
- Support the Muslim ethos of Gatton school through their personal conduct and professionalism
We can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Additional work through our after school club provision
If you feel you have the experience and skills to apply for this role, we highly recommend that you contact the school office and make an appointment to visit the school. We would love to show you around.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be downloaded from www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk/vacancies
For further information please contact Ms Servut Beg on 020 8682 5570 or by email email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 5th December 2022
Interviews/Task: Week commencing Monday 5th December 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. We strongly advise you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Muslim Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils