Teacher Required - Sacred Heart RC Primary School
This is a full-time one year temporary teaching role required to start from September 2020.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Battersea is looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our large, friendly team of staff in either KS1 or KS2. Our children are lively and a pleasure to teach, they will welcome you wholeheartedly to the Sacred Heart community. This post will suit either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
A practicing Catholic would be preferred, but applications from candidates who are supportive of our strong Catholic ethos are very welcome too.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with a clear commitment to raising standards and accelerating pupil's progress.
• Have secure subject knowledge of national curriculum subjects, particularly English and mathematics.
• Have experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the varied needs of pupils.
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively across the collaboration within a church school ethos and the wider school community.
• Be fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
• Have empathy and successful strategies to support all levels of learning and emotional needs.
In return we can offer:
• A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
• A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
• Motivated and well behaved children.
• Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression.
• For NQT applicants, a commitment to professional development through training and mentoring, a bespoke NQT induction programme and dedicated NQT & PPA release time
Visits are warmly welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact Mrs Byrne at Sacred Heart.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: 05 March 2020 (at noon)
Shortlisting: 09 March 2020
Interviews: 16 March 2020
Sacred Heart Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
CVs are not accepted.
The Federation Of Sacred Heart And St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools, Battersea
Sacred Heart RC Primary School
Este Road, Battersea
London, SW11 2TD
Tel no: 020 7223 5611
Web site address: www.sacredheartschoolbattersea.co.uk
Executive Head: Mr J. Brading Associate Head: Mrs N. Byrne
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils