Teacher of Mathematics - Burntwood - An Academy for Girls
Commencing September 2020
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics to join Burntwood School from September 2020.
The successful candidate will be:
- QTS qualified by the start date;
- able to teach Mathematics at Key Stages 3 and 4 (an ability to teach Key Stage 5 would be advantageous);
- able to teach some Computing at Key Stage 3;
- enthusiastic and well organised;
- be able to motivate and inspire students;
- committed to working in a team;
- proactive in using ICT to enhance teaching and learning.
Burntwood is a popular, highly successful, multi-cultural school. We put equality, safeguarding and inclusion at the heart of our ethos. Burntwood has a strong corporate identity characterised by our firm commitment to the UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child.
For further details and a Burntwood School application form, please visit our www.burntwoodschool.com or contact the school by email.
Closing date: 20 April 2020 (at 1pm)
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 20th April 2020.
If you have not been called for interview by Wednesday 22 April, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
The successful applicant will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check.
Burntwood - An Academy for Girls
London, SW17 0AQ
Tel: 020 8946 6201
Principal: Helen Shorrock, BSc, PGCE
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils