Teaching Assistant - Fircroft Primary School
35 hours per week (Mon - Fri 8.30am- 4pm) (½ hour unpaid lunch break)
Term-time only (39 weeks)
Required as soon as possible
Fircroft is a friendly, multi cultural, two form entry, primary school.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our staff team in January 2022.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of working with primary school age children
- Experience leading individual or small group learning interventions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A positive, reflective and flexible attitude
- An interest and willingness to learn more about how to best meet the needs of children they support
- Computer literate – able to carry out simple tasks e.g. word processing, uploading photos, using apps on a tablet, checking email.
- First Aid trained
- ELSA trained
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school to arrive by 12 p.m.
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
Interviews: 10th December 2021
Only candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils