Teaching Assistant Key Stage 1 or 2 - Earlsfield Primary School
31.25 minutes per week (Mon – Fri, 8:30am - 3:15pm with 30 min lunchbreak)
Term Time only (39 Weeks) inc INSET days
This post is initially on a 1 year fixed contract
Required for September 2021
We are a popular primary school in South West London looking looking for a talented and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our school team. The successful candidate will be someone who is a great team player and can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos. The will be committed, creative and have bundles of energy!
- Have a keen interest in education and child development;
- Have good literacy, numeracy, communication and IT skills;
- Have some experience of supporting or working with children;
- May be considering a career in teaching
In return we can offer:
- A strong induction programme and excellent opportunities for professional development.
- A varied role offering opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- A well-resourced curriculum
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details can be obtained by contacting the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org on 020 8946 5452. You can also visit our website www.earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
When completing the form candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post. We encourage applications via email.
Closing date: 21 June 2021 (Midday)
Interviews: Week beginning 21 June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all candidates who are invited to interview as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Earlsfield Primary School
London, SW18 3QQ
Tel: 020 8946 5452
Headteacher: Steve Trow
Number on Roll 463
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils