Teaching Assistant Key Stage 2 - Earlsfield Primary School
31.25 hours per week (Mon–Fri, 8:45am to 3:30pm with 30 min lunchbreak)
Term Time only (39 Weeks) Inc. INSET days
Required from Monday October 31st or earlier subject to availability
We are a popular primary school in South West London looking for a talented and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our school team. The successful candidate will be someone who is a great team player and can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos. They will be committed, creative and have bundles of energy!
A proven ability to empathise with and relate to young children is essential.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A keen interest in education and child development.
- Drive, ambition, and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate.
- Good literacy, numeracy, communication and IT skills.
- A commitment to putting pupils first and helping them achieve their potential.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
In return, we can offer:
- A strong induction programme
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop you professionally with regular and positive feedback.
- A varied role offering opportunities for personal growth.
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Further details can be obtained by contacting the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8946 5452. You can also visit our website www.earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
When completing the form candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post. We encourage applications via email.
Closing date: 30 September 2022 (5pm)
Interviews: Week beginning 10 October 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all candidates who are invited to interview as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Earlsfield Primary School
London, SW18 3QQ
Tel: 020 8946 5452
Headteacher: Steve Trow
Number on Roll 463
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils