Welfare Officer - Hillbrook Primary School
30 hours per week
Term time only (39 Week)
Required as soon as possible
Hillbrook Primary School is an Outstanding Primary School with a fantastic reputation. We are a large 3/4 form entry School at the heart of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community. We are located in Tooting South West London, very close to both Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec Stations.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Welfare Officer to join our friendly and committed team, who has some experience of: working with children, using IT and being a first aider. Candidates will be required to work as part of our busy team offering high quality support to our children. Applicants will be working with children in all year groups, have good communication skills, and be respectful, friendly and patient. A first aid certificate is desirable; although training will be provided, as this position requires a first aid certificate.
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to: -
• Be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
• Work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
• Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
• Work in a well-resourced, organised and well cared for environment
• Support children to grow, develop and reach their full potential
• Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner as well as good prospects for career progression
• Be well supported by a leadership team who promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact Claire Martin via the school office.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For more information and to arrange a visit, please phone 020 8672 3957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing & Shortlisting: 22 November 2019 (at noon)
Provisional Interview: 26 November 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Hillbrook Primary School
London SW17 8SG
Tel: 020 8672 3957
Fax: 020 8767 1081
Headteacher: Mrs Debbie Hart
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils