Year 2 Class Teacher - St Faith's CE Primary School
Required for September 2019
Are you an excellent teacher relocating to London?
Are you looking for an exciting new role for September?
Are you the teacher who can be a vital part of our teaching team?
‘Pupils are at the heart of all that leaders and staff do at this warm and welcoming school. Pupils’ behaviour in lessons and around school is impeccable. The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.’ Ofsted March 2019
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with a clear commitment to raising standards and accelerating pupil’s progress.
• Have secure subject knowledge with maths and literacy skills with a focus on phonics.
• Have experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the varied needs of children in their class.
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively within a church school ethos and the wider school community.
In return we can offer:
• A commitment to your professional development through training, coaching and mentoring.
• Dedicated NQT & PPA release time
• A well resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
• Opportunity to work in the SW London Maths Hub developing your skills in teaching a mathematics mastery curriculum
• Opportunity to work with SW London English Hub developing skills for teaching phonics, reading and comprehension
• A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
Visits are warmly welcomed, and car parking facilities are available. We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to Contact Mrs Lynn Stibbons: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 020 8874 2653 to arrange a visit or for any further information. Please visit the school website to read our recent Ofsted inspection report: www.stfaiths.wandsworth.sch.uk
NQTs are very welcome to apply
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
Closing Date: 06 June 2019 (at noon)
Interviews: Week beginning 10 June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment subject to an enhanced DBS check and General Teaching Council check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
St Faith's CE Primary School
Alma Road, Wandsworth
London, SW18 3AE
Tel: 020 8874 2653
Headteacher: Stephan Cook
NOR 200 children
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils