1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant - Christ Church CE Primary School
32.5 hours per week
Term-time only (including 5 INSET Days)
Christ Church School is a voluntary aided one-form entry Church of England primary school, a leader in the field of Outdoor Learning and is the only school in London to hold the Learning Outside the Classroom Gold (LOtC) accreditation. Our curriculum is built around outdoor pursuits that innovate and inspire teaching and learning from Nursery to Year 6.
The school is looking to appoint a committed, conscientious and resilient individual who is experienced with autism and autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
All teaching assistants carry out break and lunchtime support that is designed to nurture seamless learning experiences. The post will be from 02 September 2020.
You will be:
- A committed professional with a determination to make a difference.
- Someone who recognises and wants to further explore the benefits of Outdoor Learning for SEND pupils.
- An organised, enthusiastic proactive person with good interpersonal skills.
- A solutions-based thinker
In return we can offer:
- A role in a school that is at the forefront of using the outdoors to grow young minds
- A leadership team that is committed to developing you
- CPD tailored to your needs
- A hard-working and positive staff team
- Supportive parents and governors
- An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 020 7228 2812 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For more information about our school visit our website: www.christchurch.wandsworth.sch.uk
All applications must be made on the correct SDBE (Teacher or NQT) Application Form and returned to the HR Manager, email@example.com
Closing date: 12 August 2020 (at noon)
Interviews: 19 August 2020
Christ Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Services and qualifications. Reference checks will be taken up prior to interview.
Please note we do not accept CVs or details from Employment Agencies.
Christ Church CE Primary School
Tel no: 020 7228 2812
Headteacher: Mrs Colette Morris
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils