6th Form Study Coordinator - Ashcroft Technology Academy
36.5 - 5 days per week
Plus Attendance Bonus Scheme & Occupational Salary Pension
Term time only (+ 5 days to include sixth form results and enrolment days)
Free fitness and cardio suite and on-site parking
The Academy is seeking to appoint a well-qualified, flexible and proactive individual to be one of two study co-ordinators who oversee the daily management of the sixth form study area and who provide academic administrative support to and further promote a study ethic amongst sixth form students in a highly successful and vibrant Sixth Form Centre.
The successful candidate should be educated to degree level and must be computer literate (experience with Microsoft Excel is essential), extremely well organised and able to empathise with the needs of sixth form students. Experience of working within a school environment or with young people would be a distinct advantage. The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated Sixth Form Management Team and must have a genuine belief in the capacity our students have to achieve their ambitions and enjoy working with young adults. They will take a leading role in preparing students for applications to university, mentoring students’ academic performance, and pastoral care.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
- is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
- is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
- provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
- In 2019, 36% of all A-Level grades were graded A* and IB students averaged 37 points.
- In 2019, achieved a progress 8 score of +0.73, which ranks the Academy in the top 10% of schools nationally
- has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 8 years
- offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
- offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
- is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, an information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively, If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it email@example.com as soon as you are ready.
Closing Date: 23 November 2020 (at noon)
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.
CVs are not required and will not be considered on their own.
Ashcroft Technology Academy
100 West Hill, Putney
London SW15 2UT
Tel: 020 8877 0357
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils