Administrator and Personal Assistant - to the CEO and trust leadership team - Belleville Primary School - Quality First Education Trust
36 Hours per week
The Quality First Education (Q1E) Trust is a multi-academy trust that was established in 2017. We have four schools: Belleville Primary School and Belleville Wix Academy in Battersea/Clapham, The Alton School in Roehampton and Churchfields Primary School in Beckenham.
We are currently looking for an administrator to work within our central team, incorporating support to the CEO as well as a range of administrative support tasks. This is an exciting and busy time for us and we need strong administrative support to help us be as efficient and effective as possible.
The role will primarily be based at our Belleville Primary School sites (Webb’s Road SW11 6PR and Meteor Street SW11 5NZ) but will involve occasional working at our other schools.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have strong interpersonal skills and work well with others, as part of a busy team;
- are sensitive and discreet, and understand confidentiality;
- have good IT skills and communication skills, with excellent written English;
- are flexible, adaptable to new procedures, and willing to learn and develop.
Experience of working in an administrative role is desirable.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification provided.
Email your completed Q1E Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please title your email “Q1E Admin Role”.
Closing date: 18 October 2021 (at noon)
Note on Safeguarding:
- The trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- All staff are required to read and comply with policies and procedures relating to Child Protection and Safeguarding, and report concerns to the appropriate person. Our child protection and safeguarding policy can be found on our website.
- All our roles are school-based and will involve some work with children. Therefore:
- It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity with children.
- You will be required to obtain an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
- We cannot accept a curriculum vitae in place of an application form.
Belleville Primary School - Quality First Education Trust
Belleville Road, London,
Tel: 020 7228 6727
Richmond and Wandsworth Councils